Saturday, May 15, 2021

My dragon Mushu

Once I was spending the day at my friend’s house. We were at the pool when we suddenly saw my friend’s mum running to the cat they had there in the country. She was giving birth. My parents and myself were astonished and panicking, watching something like that for the first time. The cat had four kittens: two twins and two identical twins.

Three months later, we came back to the countryside and the four kittens nearly dying. It was so sad! My parents didn’t tell me anything but talked to my friend’s mum and decided to adopt one of them. So, this woman started to clear up the kitten of lies and little bugs. The little cat was grey with brown and black spots. I asked my parents why she was doing that, and then and there they told me that we were to adopt him.

Already at home, we introduced the kitten to my brother and sister. Sadly, a month later, news came of our little kitten’s twin’s death. We all thought that he could have been ours and not this one and be still alive. Nevertheless, we gather strength and named our little kitten ‘Mushu’. My sister chose it because it was given to her due to her great marks in high school. As she liked Mulan so much, she decided to name him after the dragon.

And now we have a ten-month happy cat at home!

By Luz.  












5 comments:

  1. There's so cute.
    And the story is interesting and cool, I like

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute cat and what a beautiful story, even if the other kitten died, we remove that part and the story is very beautiful .Bye and have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews